Thank you for booking space in the 2022 Sarnia Home Show. Below are a few items that require your attention:
- We require a certificate from your Insurance Company, naming Expo St Clair as a Co-Insured for the duration of the show. This is usually just a call to your insurance underwriter and having them forward it to us at email@example.com.
- Floor covering for your booth is a requirement and is your responsibility, if you need to rent carpet or table skirting, please let me know. Carpet is $50 per booth space and $25 for table skirting installed plus HST.
- Hydro is included, please bring an extension cord (must be CSA approved)
- Parking… We ask that exhibit personnel park away from the building during the show, preferably behind the blue building. Company vehicles with signage look especially bad when people, wishing to attend the show, cannot find a parking space and these vehicles sit there all day.
- Courtesy passes will be available at the show.
- No Helium Balloons allowed!
- Set-up hours are Thursday, March 31, 9 am to 9 pm, and Friday, April 1 until 11 am (Articles need to be in your booth by 11am) so aisle carpet can be put down.
- Hours once again are
- Friday, April 1 – 2 to 8 pm
- Saturday, April 2 -10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, April 3 – 10 am to 4 pm
- Payment is due in full no later than March 1st, 2022
Looking forward to seeing everyone again …. hope you have a great show.
Penni & Wayne Steele
- Ph: (519) 331-3645