Thank you for booking space in the 2019 Sarnia Home Show. Below are a few items that require your attention:
- We require a certificate from your Insurance Company, naming Expo St Clair as a Co-Insured for the duration of the show. This is usually just a call to your insurance underwriter and having them forward it to us at email@example.com or fax to 519-542-9581.
- Floor covering for your booth is a requirement and is your responsibility, if you need to rent carpet or table skirting, please let me know. Carpet is $50 per booth space and $25 for table skirting installed plus HST.
- Hydro is included, please bring an extension cord (must be CSA approved)
- Parking… We ask that exhibit personnel park away from the building during the show, preferably behind the blue building. Company vehicles with signage look especially bad when people, wishing to attend the show, cannot find a parking space and these vehicles sit there all day.
- Courtesy passes will be available at the show.
- A courtesy reception will be held upstairs after the Friday night show is closed from 9pm to 10:30pm Please Join us.
- No Helium Balloons allowed!
- Set-up hours are Thursday April 2, 9am to 9pm and Friday April 3 until 11am (Articles need to be in your booth by 11am) so aisle carpet can be put down.
- Hours once again are
- Friday April 3 – 2 to 9pm
- Saturday April 4 -10am to 6pm
- Sunday April 5 – 10am to 5pm
- Finally any outstanding balance is due no later than March 1. Please remit to us by then.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again …. hope you have a great show.
Penni & Wayne Steele
- Ph: 519 542-5516
- Fax: 519 542-9581
For out of town exhibitors the Holiday Inn is offering a special rate of $79.00 for rooms. Please call 519 336-4130 and ask for the Home Show Rate